I have finally succumbed to the peer pressure to start a blog! Several of my friends (Tina and a few others but mainly Tina) have been telling me now for quite some time that I should blog. They would say that it was so easy even I could do it (that means it is REALLY easy) and here I am. I can't believe it!
I have several friends that blog and I really enjoy reading them and looking at the pics of their families! It makes you feel close even though you may be miles apart and unable to see each other often. Plus, my sweet little boy started kindergarten last week. It reminded me that children grow soo fast and they bring such amazing joy that I hate not to share it with our loved ones. So, I hope our many friends and family both far and near will enjoy the headlines from the Hollans house.