Then we opened presents. One of the funniest moments
was when Naomi opened Ethan's presents. Apparently,
Ethan got caught up in the excitement of wrapping presents
and wanted to wrap more. HG and I did not realize he
had gotten one of the glow in the dark stars off the bottom
bunkbed, wrapped it in tissue paper, and put it in a big gift bag.
Naomi was very disappointed as you can tell from this picture.
She was much happier about the princess bubble bath and bathtub markers he gave her!
Here are some pictures of Naomi and her many birthday presents from our out of town family who are reading this.
One of the gifts HG and I gave Naomi was this practically brand new princess bike. We found this at a yard sale about 4 months ago for $15 and have had it up in the attic waiting for her birthday. The reason I am telling you all this is because Ethan went with HG to pick it up and has known all this time about Naomi's bike, but he hasn't said a word to her about it! Isn't that amazing for a 4 /5 year old? I think we shoul
We had a great day filled with bike riding, a trip to the Science Museum, and dinner at Chuck E. Cheese! We finished the day off with a princess cake and ice cream. Although you can't see it Naomi was wearing her matching princess dress! We probably should have bought stock in Disney when they told us we were having a girl!