Ethan and Naomi have brought so much joy to our lives. I'm not sure that there is any sweeter sound on the earth than the sound of my children giggling together. I am so thankful for them and the little things they do that make me smile from ear to ear. Recently, I caught two pics of such things.
Over summer vacation our family grew to include "Luke" a hermit crab. He really is a hermit - hardly ever coming out of his shell. Of course that might be partly due to the kids who are constantly moving him around and adding "toys" to his habitat. Multiple times HG and I have been convinced that the crab was dead only to be informed that he wasn't. Well....with our first cold spell of the season HG said something to the kids about how the crab might be cold too. Later that day, HG asked me if I had seen the crab. Once again I thought the crab was dead, but instead I discovered that "Luke" was perfectly fine and cozy wrapped up in a blanket from Naomi's doll house and a dump truck bed from Ethan's car collection. :)