Last year Ethan missed the Presidential Fitness Award by about 3 sit-ups. He was so disappointed that he would not get a certificate signed by President Obama. But this year he made it! He was very excited to finally be getting that certificate from the President and being featured on the Percy Priest Morning News Report!
He was also super SUPER excited to give me a big bumper sticker stating, "I am a proud parent of a presidential fitness award student!" I love this child so much and I really am proud of him, but I cannot put that bumper sticker on - I have heard too many jokes associated with that type of bumper sticker! I told Ethan that I was afraid if I put it on my van - it might get messed up...his father quickly said with a wink, "OH, I'm sure it will be fine!" So, I think we may proudly display it on Daddy's truck.