A visit from friends
How can you tell a true friend? I think a true friend is one that no matter how long it may have been since you last talked to them it is totally comfortable and there is never a moment of awkward silence! In fact, there isn't even a breath taken because your laughing and talking so much! Jodi is one of those friends to me! After Christmas she made a short visit back to Nashville from her home now in Boston . We had a great time! Her little girl, Ashton who is only 2 and a few months knocked my socks off. When I answered the door she lunged to me and said "I'm happy to be here Ms. Saundra. Are you happy I'm here?" The child does not know me - how crazy is that!? I loved the short time I had to visit with Jodi, but I hate that it has reminded me how much I miss her!