Friday, May 29, 2009

Another milestone

Ethan has had very little interest in learning to ride his bike without training wheels. But...I decided that the time had come for him to learn and told him that was something we were going to work on this summer. To my delight, he was very eager to learn it! So, we went out to a parking lot nearby and gave it a try last weekend. It didn't take long before he was riding on his own and now just a week later with very little practice time (thanks to the stomach bug that took the kids out of commission for a while this week) he is riding like a pro. Here's a picture I captured of his first time on a bike with no training wheels. I'm sure it won't be long before he's trying to do wheelies and who knows what else!